304 Stainless Steel Sheet, is the most popular and economical of the stainless steels. 304 Stainless Sheet offers good corrosion resistance to many chemical corrodents as well as industrial atmospheres and marine environments. 304 Stainless Sheet may become slightly magnetic when worked and is not heat treatable. Grain direction on polished sheets are random and not guaranteed unless specified or custom quoted.
- Specifications: AISI 304/304L, ASTM A240, AMS 5513/5511
- Finishes: 2B Mill (dull), #4 Brushed (appliances), #8 Mirror
- Applications: sanitary dairy, beverage and food product handling and processing, hospital equipment, marine hardware, kitchen appliances, back splashes, etc.
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, Form and Machine with proper equipment
- Mechanical Properties: Nonmagnetic, Tensile = 85,000 +/-, Yield = 34,000 +/-,
Brinell = 170
- How is it Measured? thickness X width X length
- Available Stock Sizes: 1ft x 4ft, 2ft x 2ft, 2ft x 4ft, 4ft x 4ft, 4ft x 8ft, 4ft x 10ft or Cut to Size
Stock sizes may vary +/- 1/8″. Mill tolerances on thickness & flatness applies.
Call if you need specific sizes or grain direction.